RESPONSIBILITIES PER DISTRICT BYLAWS
The historian shall:
1. Assemble and preserve a record of the activities, achievements and volunteer hours of the district.
2. Act as custodian of records and other material pertinent to the history of the district.
3. Assist the president with the preparation of the district’s annual report as required by the California State PTA.
RESPONSIBILITIES PER DISTRICT POLICY, PROCEDURES AND STANDING RULES (PPSR)
THE HISTORIAN SHALL FULFILL THE RESPONSIBILITIES AS OUTLINED IN THE FIFTH DISTRICT BYLAWS, ARTICLE VIII, SECTION 8, AND SHALL:
1. Collect and preserve all records of the district, including the number of councils, units and members.
2. Be responsible for compiling the accumulated volunteer hours of district board members.
3. Submit articles and the annual report forms for the Arrowhead, when timely.
4. Provide information regarding historian duties to units and councils
5. Be responsible for updating the Fifth District history book.