Helpful Trainings for Units and Councils
In the fall of 2021, Fifth District PTA began holding a series of free trainings on specific aspects of PTA procedures. The trainings were timed to coincide with PTA due dates and recommended timeframes. All trainings were recorded and are available on YouTube.
Topics covered so far include:
- Filing Your PTA Tax Forms (October 2021)
- PTA Nominating Committees (December 2021)
- PTA Audits (January 2022)
- Conducting Your PTA Election (February 2022)
- Mock PTA Election (February 2022)
- Transition Planning for Outgoing Officers (April 2022)
- Welcome New PTA Officers (May 2022)
- Preparing the PTA Budget (June 2022)
- Getting Ready for the First Association Meeting (July 2022)
- Understanding the Role of Councils (August 2022)
If you have questions about any of the trainings or have suggestions for a future training, contact Catherine Dorn Schreiber, First Vice President/Leadership, at District Board – Fifth District PTA.