Planning your first PTA meeting
Remember to include these items on your first PTA meeting agenda of the year:
- Presentation of last year’s Annual Financial Report.
- Adoption of the year-end Audit Report.
- Forwarding of the year-end Audit Report and Annual Financial Report to councils and districts.
- Adoption of new PTA programs and fundraising events.
- Adoption of the PTA budget.
- Motions needed to approve the release of funds from the budget.
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report.
- Ratification of checks written since the last meeting.
Please contact the District Treasurer for any questions.